Volume louder in browser mode than in performance mode?

• I was using the Kemper in a recording session today. I thought it might be handy to create a performance to store some amp settings we were using so we could easily AB a few settings or go back and forth between rhythm and lead for several songs. We would first search for a sound in Browser mode and then record a part with it. I then went into Performance mode and loaded that profile into slot 1. Afterwards, I went back to Browser mode to make sure I had picked the right profile. That is when I noticed that the same profile was considerably louder in Browser mode than Performance mode. Is this normal? Is there a setting to adjust this? Has anyone else ran into this?

• This. Basically, whatever parameter you change in either Browser or Performance mode is local, so if you edit anything (and save) you're creating a difference.
    Operating the tonestack would be enough to make a difference in volume.

HTH :)

• Thanks. I just did some checking and indeed my clean sense was -9 and my distortion sense was -6. It looks like I can save these setting per performance. I originally messed with these setting because I was always getting occasional red lights on the output. I am going to set both to 0 for a while (and lock it) and see how much that is going to affect my patches. I can already tell that I will have to adjust some volumes or maybe just start over.