Kemper and G System!!! 1 problem

• Wow! Just played my first gig with the G system and Profiler and it Killed!!!! I just replaced my Mesa Mark V with the kemper and ran IEM's. JH audio Roxanne's.

I'm using 4 cable method. Guitar into G sys , insert loop out into Kemper, out of Kemper into G sys, out of G sys into Kemper. Using Mono Loop In X

Using mostly G system effects. Switching with Midi.

Problem: When I switch rigs, it seems like it goes to another preset first for a split second, then changes. Sometimes loud pop. I'm sure it has to do with the Delay spill over, Right?

What can I do?

• Is the Kemper going to a different preset or the G-system?
    can you tell exactly what your midi pedal is sending out to the KPA?

this sounds like multiple midi commands going to the KPA. MIDI monitoring software would confirm or not.

how are you connecting and routing the midi commands from your controller?

thanks
    sean

• I'd first try to bypass each unit one at a time and find where there noises/delays are coming from, either the Kemper or the G System. I hook mine up midi to Kemper Midi In first then Midi Thru goes to my other unit, not sure this should matter though.

• Both the G System and the KPA are changing presets. Each G system button can only send one midi command, but I'll put thru software and make sure.
    I'm thinking it may be the delay spillover of a distorted rig smacking a clean rig.
    i can't turn off the spillover on the G.
    ii could