Performance Mode?? I've searched here and on TGP what am I missing??

• I've searched hi and low, RTFM (which has very little to say) about Performance Mode, sorry but I don't understand how to use it

The previous owner had slots that I can't seem to delete or superimpose my choice over, is there a video (I searched youtube as well) explaining Performance Mode

Can I delete a mode in Performance Mode, I'm sure there is a link explaining it better to nuts like me I just cannot find it

I must be making an idiotic mistake

• Hi tvegas99,

I sympathise, I'm a beginner with the Kemper also, and whilst experienced with a wide range of guitar technology, I haven't found it immediately intuitive on how to get things done (undoubtedly because there is a lot of power to be harnessed). The secret to unlocking Performance mode is to understand that your most important control is the "Browse" dial. Use the cursor buttons around the Rig area to select your slot, and then twist the Browse dial - this will bring up a selection Menu to overwrite the current slot with another rig. The soft keys above the display will also give you an option to Delete a slot,

Big smiles,

Andy.