Posts by Per

OMG, this is unbelievably sad news to hear, Muddy is an incredible talent and beautiful kind soul always giving support and sharing insights freely. This hits so hard, it felt only recently posting his music that's always been so incredibly alive. Love you brother, rest well.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks BayouTexan I don't know Wishbone Ash, though I know they were big in the states at one point. For me my influences are more Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, and Super Furry Animals

Today I'm feeling pretty under the weather so dreaming of relaxing days at the beach

Great tone and riff EL34 ! Really sounds big and twangy in all the right ways that Duane Eddy would love. Only criticism is in my mind the drum snare pattern should match the rhythm guitar on the snare (or either drop the kick or snare, or pick a piccolo snare).

Sounds fantastic. Well done!

Love it, it's got that groove! Great job. Of course everyone's a critic so just in my own opinion no need to modulate as it's already cooking, and throw in a subtle timpani or deep floor tom hit now and then every few loops or so on the end kick, get that Bentley Rhythm Ace "Midlander"/Garbage "#1 Crush" real grind feel going on.