Posts by warretaliator

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of suggestions are possible to be implemented via update at current run.

I'm not too much into depth, more self taught, but still it seems to me that all other equipment on the market needed physical upgrades because of CPU consumption.

The only thing that I found desirable were USB / soundcard function (solved) and eventually two independent inputs and outputs.

But I guess the second one is out of sphere of upgrades. For now.

Just my opinion.

For Rig Manager to show the update available, look at the File/Preferences menu. You'd need to have the "Include beta test version" checkbox enabled. Maybe close and restart Rig Manager and it should show the OS update available.

Then click on Help and Check for Software updates to get the latest RM.

Remember you need the OS update and the Rig Manager to be in sync.

Functioning. Installed smoothly, File/Preference/Beta version box check applied. Thanks a lot.

No, it means you use a traditional cab with a standard speaker....You won't have any Cab simulation, this block will be by-passed....

Sure?

Because in this mode Kone runs normally, I would say same sound like in Kone engaged / FRFR mode.

Even changing IR's in Cabinet section during this mode Kemper sounds more natural than when Kone is engaged.

If I turn off cabinet in chain section, I get that fizzy no cab sound.

Hi everyone,

One finds it plain simple, but someone else gets drowned in confusion.

Explanation needed.

I'm using Kabinet (external poweramp powered).

Monitor output (cab off) used.

If Kone button is activated, plain simple, using imprints as desired, globally plus for each profile as desired.

If Kone button is deactivated, monitor output (cab off) used, what is default imprint / IR used if profile's cabinet is not turned off (in rig manager's chain section, output section's cab setting is already turned off, as mentioned)?

Some time ago managed to import some IRs in manager that I now activate in this setting and get pretty decent sound.

And this is the question, what is going on if via Monitor output (cab off mode), Kone turned off mode third party IR is being used?

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

Alright.

Many guitars with different pickups, but only one KPA.

Now the thing is, do you consider Distortion Sens as successful trick for matching different pickups (i.e. PAF humbuckers) sound "same"?

I have few different flavour PAF's on my Les Pauls. Alright, not so different flavours but distinctively different in "agressivness", not exactly sure how to actually describe it but I'm sure most of you can understand what I have in mind. Outputs are pretty close each to other, but if we overcome long and detailed pickup story and keep it simple, would you say that Distortion Sens would entirely compensate that missing gap between different but let me say same range pickups?

Thank you in advance for opinions and explanations.

Good day to all.

Does anyone use in ear via Profiler? Just for own guitar monitoring.

I'm thinking of it, and need suggestion.

I assume I should need small mixing console and then earphones?

Or just simply use headphones out directly using its own volume level knob in settings?

Our practicing room is small and I'm often asked to low down myself. No problem with that. But at certain point because of my standing place, other amps, Kab position, etc., it becomes problem, so doing it that way makes sense. At least for my guitar.

Any experiences, ideas?

Thanks.

Last but not least. To avoid opening new topic.

Now I have two single output poweramps, Caliber and amp head with send / return loop, Kemper Kab and passive cab.

Any chance I could connect two poweramps anyhow? Unfortunately only one monitor output on rack, but still wondering if anyhow possible via main output with cab off?

Thx once again

Thanks a lot. It is clear now.

Remember back in the days enabling Kone option without having Cabinet and thinking what is that sound and story all about.

But I was almost 100% sure that it was main output being used.

Maybe because of that experience, when I enable / disable Kone option when using Main, sounds to me some sound differences in highs. Self suggestion I would say.

Anyway, thanks a lot for quick reply, this conclusion opens new opportunities.

Good day everyone.

Question regarding Kabinet / Kone.

When Kemper Kone enabled and being sent to Monitor output, does Kone enabled option affects Main XLR output?

From what I hear, seems it does.

What would be solution and settings to use Kemper Kabinet with Kone option via Monitor output enabled and Main output with regular active speaker or FOH without Kone option at the same time?

Thanks and kind regards!