• Would be cool if you could set a rig to automatically go to tuner mode. My foot controller, a Rocktron midi mate only has 5 CC switches and they can only be set globally, meaning that they can control only one thing for all my presets. I have one set to the tap tempo and one set to a solo boost, one in a stomp slot and the last two for the mod slot and delay slot. I can't afford to dedicate one of these to entering tuner mode.

A useful work-around is to create a Rig that has it's volume turned all the way down (so it's effectively muted) and just look at the green-white-green tuner that you can see on the kemper when it's not in tuner mode. That rig can be assigned a midi number just like the rest of your rigs and therefore be accessible on your controller.

I second someone's suggestion of the ability to hold down buttons and have them continuing to scroll. I really hate having to hit the rig buttons 100 times to go through my presets, would be nice if I could simply hold the button down. Yes, I can press up or down to go through the alphabet, but I still end up pressing the button 20 times to get from T to B, for example.