Kemper Player Beta 11.1.2 Level II and III

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

I'm enjoying the upgrade very much.

There are a couple of issues in the newest Beta.

It crashed Ableton Live and cannot run it at all.

It crashes the Kemper Player

The player uploads my amp that was in the first slot before but it has a different name.

It always defaults to the first amp model inside the player but it still has my amp active...

Also, DAW midi to Kemper Player and Kemper Player to DAW midi isn't working.

When selecting all rigs it is completely blank.

Thank You

Edited 2 times, last by Doug Theriault (October 6, 2024 at 6:52 PM).

• Burkhard October 7, 2024 at 2:04 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Kemper Player Beta 11.2 Level II and III” to “Kemper Player Beta 11.1.2 Level II and III”.
    • New
    • Official Post

You need to organize Ableton to send MIDI comands meaningful for the Player. Don't dump loads of irrelevant messages like MIDI Notes and others.

We are not aware of any MIDI message described in the Main Manual, which isn't working to specs. If you should find one, please let us know.

Don't understand what "upload my amp" means.... You can "preview" Rigs from locations like Rig Exchange or Rig packs via double click in Rig Manager. That doesn't mean anything stored in the Player gets overwritten

Be aware, that the Player doesn't send any MIDI comands. Where did you find that information?.

• You need to organize Ableton to send MIDI comands meaningful for the Player. Don't dump loads of irrelevant messages like MIDI Notes and others.

We are not aware of any MIDI message described in the Main Manual, which isn't working to specs. If you should find one, please let us know.

Don't understand what "upload my amp" means.... You can "preview" Rigs from locations like Rig Exchange or Rig packs via double click in Rig Manager. That doesn't mean anything stored in the Player gets overwritten

Be aware, that the Player doesn't send any MIDI comands. Where did you find that information?.

Hello.

I have Midi being sent from Ableton to the Kemper via the USB A port.

I will recheck my midi assignments to the Kemper but I believe them to be correct as they worked fine on The Toaster.

Good to know you cannot send midi from the Player. I expected the same functionality as the Toaster.

The headphone icon on rig manager defaults to the first factory amp instead of showing the current rig loaded in the player.

You cannot view the rig exchange in the player with this beta on my Mac.

The audio from the player stops functioning when hooked up to Ableton.

Thank you

Doug