Controlling RJM MEGX With Profiler Stage

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

Using the rig switches in perform mode, I'm unable to select more than one loop at a time on the MEGX. How does one make this work???

• Hi, I used the MEGX for years. You have to create a long list with all possibilities. The easiest way is to do it in the MEGX editor, if I remember correctly.

There you create

PC1 all off (000000)

PC2 only first on (100000)

PC3 first and second (110000).......that will take a little bit of time, but it is a very secure way to get all possibilities right. I wrote a list in a word program to see, what I need while programming the kemper performances.

Don´t forget to have the possibilities for the function switch one and two. ( I remind that I used it for another dual looper (the gigrig remote loopy) for two more FX loops.

PC1 all off .....and FS1 off FS2 off

PC...65 all off...and FS1 on FS2 off......

be shure which effect pedal shall be in which loop! If you change an effect pedal, it is a lot of time to change your Midi PC for all of your songs.

for me it was worth the time to have a phantastic workflow with the MEGX. I had a RACK (switched to the player) with the remote. then I sold the remote to use a RJM mastermind and this made the programming of the MEGX super easy! I had two MEGX and all FX loops were directly chosen and saved in the RJM mastermind.