Toaster / Stage Rigs —> KPP

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

With the advent of LVL2 and LVL3 upgrades for the KPP (and the extra fx slot) is it possible to drag a stage/Head Rig (edit: Performances not supported in KPP) from Rig manager into the KPP to create an equivalent version.

(Stomp and surface control limitations notwithstanding)

My KPP is on-loan to a friend currently, but if this is possible I might be keen to get it back for the upgrades and to use for a mini rig when just a few songs are required.

Apologies if covered elsewhere. Could not find

• hcornea October 3, 2024 at 10:38 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Toaster / Stage Performances —> KPP” to “Toaster / Stage Rigs —> KPP”.
  • Yes but sorta. I haven't been able to drag them but you can copy them from the head and paste them to the player slots using RM. One by one though. RM gets kinda buggy when you have 2 units attached at once. And when auditioning/editing you need to right-click on the unit in RM and select Use for preview to be sure you're editing the right one. I ended up creating a folder in RM that I can drag profiles in from the head, then copy those over to the player to avoid having both units connected at once. To be safe.

• RM gets kinda buggy when you have 2 units attached at once. And when auditioning/editing you need to right-click on the unit in RM and select Use for preview to be sure you're editing the right one. I ended up creating a folder in RM that I can drag profiles in from the head, then copy those over to the player to avoid having both units connected at once. To be safe.

I asked about this a while ago when I saw both units connected and couldn’t do something I expected to work (can’t remember what it was now though). I was told RM does not support more than one unit at a time and shouldn’t be used as such.

• I asked about this a while ago when I saw both units connected and couldn’t do something I expected to work (can’t remember what it was now though). I was told RM does not support more than one unit at a time and shouldn’t be used as such.

Well they should put that on the box! I found out the hard way. As usual. lol