Back Up

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi,

When i do a back up (either to my hard drive or USB) i can see the file created but i cant see whats on it - yet when i bought my Kemper second hand it came with a USB that i could clealrey see all the Riigs on it.

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks,

Alister

• It’s possible to create a backup of your Kemper, as you have done, to see the rigs on it you’d need to restore it.

It’s also possible to export rigs, either just selected rigs, or all of them, to a USB. This would explain what you see on the USB stick with lots of rigs shown.

Exported rigs can be imported into a Kemper, either selected rigs, or all of them.

• Thank you - thats helpful.

So I could export the whole of my local libary to say a desktop or a USB? Would you mind expaining how please - i can see that you export tags to a csv file in the Tools menu but not how I could export the whole local library?

Thanks very much for you advice

• You can drag and drop them from RM to your desktop or a folder on you machine but if you have alot, you might want to folder them up. I keep a folder on the mac with subfolders for each author to attempt to keep stuff organized. I assume its no different on other OS types.