Tempo question

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Forgive me for this basic question but I'm not really seeing this in the manual and almost never use modulations. Is there a way to keep tap tempo working for delays, but not have it change the tempo assigned to modulations? I'm trying to have delays be tapped out while keeping a long slow phaser for instance. There doesnt seem to be a way to unlink the phaser without unlinking the delay. What an I missing?

• Unfortunately there isn’t currently any way to have tap tempo alter delay times but not simultaneously change modulation rates. I’m totally with you on wishing there was. For example I like my phaser speed at around 0.7s, but if I use tap tempo to change the delay, it alters my phaser rate as well. A phaser rate of say 2s sounds completely different from 0.7s.

I contacted support about this a while back, they told me it was this way “by design”. I don’t understand why it’s a good design to force people’s modulation rates to change if they want to tap tempo change the delay time.

As an option that would be great for those that want it. But there is no opt out for those who don’t ☹️.

There is a “to tap tempo” option for the delay, it would be great if there was a similar option for modulation effects so I could opt out.