Crackling Sound Through Monitors on Kemper Toaster

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hello All,

I am getting some weird crackling noise through my toaster and am at my wits end. Raising the noise gate will lower it, but it still swells at the end of a chord. This persists on all profiles I have on the device. Things I have done:

• Reset to factory, including Global Init.
    • Added a power conditioner.
    • Tried multiple guitars with same result.
    • Disabled all effects/stomps... while lower it is still there.
    • Tried different guitar cables.
    • Running latest Rig Manager and OS. This occurs even without rig manager.
    • Unplugged ethernet cable and USB storage device.

I uploaded the sound here. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

• Have you tried plugging headphones direct into the kemper and see if you get it there too?

If it's not there in the headphones, try changing the speaker cables. (Could be the speaker cables, the output jacks on the kemper, or the speakers themselves.

If you get the same thing through the headphones, I would say from your information that the fault is definitely Kemper related and you need to raise a support ticket.

• Have you tried plugging headphones direct into the kemper and see if you get it there too?

If it's not there in the headphones, try changing the speaker cables. (Could be the speaker cables, the output jacks on the kemper, or the speakers themselves.

If you get the same thing through the headphones, I would say from your information that the fault is definitely Kemper related and you need to raise a support ticket.

Thank you, great suggestion. Tried this and same result. I'll open a ticket.