Windows ASIO Driver won't load šŸ˜”

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ā˜‘ļø Profiler Stage

Profiler and Rig Manager are both upgraded to the latest beta (today) and the two Asio options are available in Rig Manager, BUT ... when I start Cubase, I'm offered to switch asio driver to the new KEMPER PROFILER ASIO, but if I accept, I get the message "The audio driver could not be loaded. Please make sure your audio hardware is connected correctly to your computer."

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything from scratch 3 times, but no difference.

The cables have been connected to the computer for 9 months, while reluctantly using ASIO4ALL (which sucks btw!) but nonetheless, it "worked" ... Am I doing something wrong, or is anyone else having this issue??

Would really appreciate if anyone could advise with this, cheers

PS. OS is Windows 11, fully updated.

• Crazy idea but did you reboot the computer?

• Happy Birthday šŸ„³šŸ„³

Maybe contact the support and post your solution for other users here.

Thank you ... already sent to support, but was hoping some genius here might tell me I've missed something and get me up and running today ... happy to share if they get back to me with a solution.

• Hi Mickg65,

Was struggling with the same issue and found a solution:

In Rig Manager options bar PROFILER->Audio Mode, I switched from USB Audio to Native Audio and it allowed me to switch in Cubase to KEMPER PROFILER ASIO driver. Now USB reamping finally works like a charm, had many problems with it on ASIO4ALL.

• Hi Mickg65,

In Rig Manager options bar PROFILER->Audio Mode, I switched from USB Audio to Native Audio and it allowed me to switch in Cubase to KEMPER PROFILER ASIO driver. Now USB reamping finally works like a charm, had many problems with it on ASIO4ALL.

Hi ... thank you, but for me, it doesn't work on either setting šŸ˜” ... I already tried it yesterday, but after your post I just tried it again several times and I always get the same message...

On the upside, at least your reply says it's not just me!! ... The fact there were so few replies and nobody else seemed to have this problem, I was starting to think I was alone in this!!!

Thank you. šŸ™‚

• Hi Mickg65,

I had to do the same thing. However, I also found myself being impatient and opening Reaper before the Kemper was 'ready.' By 'ready' I mean that when I selected the Native Audio option, I opened Reaper before the Kemper options for editing showed up at the bottom of Rig Manager.

I initially had Reaper setup for 48000 and to request this setting from the Audio Device, I use a Lynx Aurora. I forgor to untick that option and when I selected the Kemper from the ASIO dropdown, my PC hanged (hung?). I had to hit the power button to shutdown.

Brian

• I had to do the same thing. However, I also found myself being impatient and opening Reaper before the Kemper was 'ready.' By 'ready' I mean that when I selected the Native Audio option, I opened Reaper before the Kemper options for editing showed up at the bottom of Rig Manager.

I initially had Reaper setup for 48000 and to request this setting from the Audio Device, I use a Lynx Aurora. I forgor to untick that option and when I selected the Kemper from the ASIO dropdown, my PC hanged (hung?). I had to hit the power button to shutdown.

Brian

Thanks Brian... mine is definitely not the impatience thing. After Miszny replied earlier, I tried it every which way, but still keep getting that damn message that's making me want to frag the entire setup!!! ... It for some reason thinks that the kemper is not connected to the pc for the Kemper driver, despite it being hooked up and working with Rig Manager, and producing sound in Cubase with Asio4all as the driver.... It's not caused any instability in my PC at all though, no hanging or crashes... I think I'm just gonna have to wait for support... would probably have been more helpful if they released their updates on a Monday so we could at least get some official help without having to wait a full weekend ... glad you got somewhere with yours though. šŸ‘