• This one came about practicing to get consistent chugging tone over a bassline riff. I added more toms to the drums to get livelier drum fills over the bridge part chug. I also added some "Ahhhhs" that I was hearing in my head when playing. I think the solo came out pretty smooth which I've been focused on getting better at.

Using my Jackson SDX Killstrat with SD Custom in bridge and Peavey 5150 profile. Bass was the Fender Tweed again.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• This one came about practicing to get consistent chugging tone over a bassline riff. I added more toms to the drums to get livelier drum fills over the bridge part chug. I also added some "Ahhhhs" that I was hearing in my head when playing. I think the solo came out pretty smooth which I've been focused on getting better at.

Using my Jackson SDX Killstrat with SD Custom in bridge and Peavey 5150 profile. Bass was the Fender Tweed again.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well done BayouTexan chugging is a great way to add weight to a track when you need it, for me I find it can be a lot of fun to play with syncopated beats on the drums and bass after a while of chugging.

• I liked the mid section break with the synths , great transition

• Hi Larry!

This is by far your best track so far in all respects. Arrangements, sounds, playing and mixing.

I really enjoyed it as it has a really infectious groove. In my mind I saw myself watching a retro-futuristic version of Batman and this was the soundtrack.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Hi Larry!

This is by far your best track so far in all respects. Arrangements, sounds, playing and mixing.

I really enjoyed it as it has a really infectious groove. In my mind I saw myself watching a retro-futuristic version of Batman and this was the soundtrack.

Cheers,

Mats N

Thanks Mats! I'm very appreciative of these comments because it tells me I keep moving in the right direction. Since I am self-taught, I have only you guys for support and development. I'll take Batman, John Wick, or any of those. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.