[VALVE THEORY] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit - Pack Online :)

• PACK IS ONLINE LOW ENTRY PRICE :

This pack is dedicated to Psychedelic & Stoner music but also rock music of course.

Valve theory tries to provide the best profiles & rigs for recording and get a real amp feel.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This collection was started by profiling a killer & original JCM800 at a studio plant, the owner also had a vox AC30.

I completed the collection with various utility & real life pedals ; fulltone 69 MKII Fuzz, Nitrogen color Fuzz ( pure boutique Gem) and the classic Super Fuzz 300.

For the pedal profiles and on several other profiles I used my two tube favorite preamps : AMT SS11 et Fred Amp 800 ( based on the mighty JCM 800)

While the collection is fully usable , some profiles sound especially great , let me introduce them better :

VT-SDK JCM800 chunky rhythm : this is the original profile that started me doing the SDK pack, it's a real gem, that original JCM800 is a single channel one with a killer growl and I managed to profile it right using ths studio's facility, with great succes. The bite from this one is awesome, and probably my favorite JCM800 from all the kemper community commercial & public. Try it on a Les Paul & you should get an instant gratification, works also great on a single coiled guitar.

VT-SDK Killer Lead POT : this one was tailored for lead work, but much to my surprise it has a perfect gain course, you can get some superb cleans & crucnch rhythm tones just by the guitar volume pot, that's why you see POT in the name of this profile, to remind you this excellent quality and amp like behaviour.

VT-SDK Roto Clean
    VT-SDK Roto Clean 2 : these two ones are my best attempts to reproduce modulations FX especially the rotovibe FX, I've tried for years to find settings that could match my Dry Bell Vibe machine, and I finally managed to do so & in stereo. Number 2 is very close to Soundgarden's Black hole sun and other classic tracks.

VT-SDK jcm 69 Fuzz high
    VT-SDK jcm 69 Fuzz hint
    VT-SDK jcm 69 Fuzz quart : this is my own fulltone MKII 69 germanium pedal with the most usable settings in front of the JCM800 preamp. It's very close to what you could expect IRL, 3 degrees of gain and a killer 90's hardcore rhythm rock vibe if you ask me. Add the provided FX lead delay and you'll get the MKII singing.

VT-SDK jcm Hi colorfuzz
    VT-SDK jcm light colorfuzz : this french germanium boutique (mine is number 7) fuzz is really unique with so many settings and usage, but I managed to get it's color right on these profiles, mostly for lead work. Much better to my ears than the Kemper fuzz.

VT-SDK acoustic amp & folk sim : another surprise , the AMT SS11 work great as an acoustic amp, so don't search anymore for a great folk tone for your intros , just grab a strat use mid pickup, reduce it's volume to 5 and here you go , with severall tonal options & FX as your disposal. Works great on a mix.

VT-SDK Fuzz Rhythm
    VT-SDK Fuzz Rhythm bassy riffs
    VT-SDK Fuzz dying Bat : these ones are based on the classic SF300 , silicium based fuzz, quite the opposite of the MKII & colorfuzz , they have no subtility but a huge 'in your face' tone. Bassy riff has the transpose activated, for you to play heavy lines on the low E string for these classic stoner vibes. Dying bat is a profile I made while the internal battery was dying, and to my surprise it's very usable for fills & leads, especially with the flanger FX activated, gives a really cool toy to play with, especially on humbuckers. It's very chewy and adds some weirdness to my tracks.

VT-SDK AC 30 Rhythm
    VT-SDK AC 30 Rhythm 2
    VT-SDK AC30 Clean
    VT-SDK AC30 Crunch & Rhythm : classic amp , classic tones in spades, very sensitive to guitar volume. This vox has a a distinctive vintage vibe that I really like for crunch, rhythm & clean work: chime & bells , easy to mix.

• waraba September 22, 2024 at 7:46 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “[ VALVE THEORY ] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit” to “[VALVE THEORY] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit”.
  • Here is a full preview of the clean tones of my upcoming pack : The Stoner's Destruction Kit

details in the souncloud comments : atmospheric cleans , acoustic tones , dry & crunchy cleans , rotovibe & rotary à la Robin Trower & Soundgarden

All clips are RAW, no mix, not post processing or FX , everything comes out of my KPA , in solo or double tracking , and and in mix context.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• waraba September 29, 2024 at 7:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “[VALVE THEORY] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit” to “[VALVE THEORY] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit - Heavy preview”.
  • Here is a demo of the heavy stuff from the upcoming pack ( most rigs are ready, so SDK is coming soon with an attractive intro price !!!)

JCM800, fulltone MKII 69,Nitrogen color Fuzz, SD300 fuzz and a vox AC30

All details in the soundcloud comments , RAW clips , no post EQ & prod , single tracking , natural dble tracking & mix extracts :

• The pack is ONLINE for a very low price : full rigs description available in the following PDF

Part of the collectible pedals featured in this pack : the germanium screaming ladies

• waraba October 3, 2024 at 6:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “[VALVE THEORY] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit - Heavy preview” to “[VALVE THEORY] SDK : The Stoner's Destruction kit - Pack Online :)”.