Ability to use, route & blend multiple amps and cabs

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Be good to be able to combine amps (e.g. run a 5150 and JCM800 simultaneously), going into either the same cab or different cabs (e.g. left output goes to cab 1, right output goes to cab 2).

• A simple way to achieve this is to stack Distortions in the Stomps or before the Kemper. I have done this before. We really need Liquid Cab and Mic-ing next.

I’m sure you can achieve interesting results by stacking distortion pedals, but personally I don’t think there’s any solid state distortion circuit pedal that sounds anything like a real valve/tube amp - or Kemper profile thereof.

• I’m sure you can achieve interesting results by stacking distortion pedals, but personally I don’t think there’s any solid state distortion circuit pedal that sounds anything like a real valve/tube amp - or Kemper profile thereof.

I wouldn't go that far. My Friedman BE-OD sounds like a real tube amp. At least, I can't tell a difference when in a mix. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I wouldn't go that far. My Friedman BE-OD sounds like a real tube amp. At least, I can't tell a difference when in a mix. ;)

Yeah many players like solid state circuits distortion pedals. Personally I’m not a fan. At least not for rock guitar tones. I’ll use them eg with modulation, delay, reverb and volume pedal fade-ins for almost synth type single note sounds though.