Clarified: TRS Switch Not Working Properly on Player

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hey all. Looked through the manual and can't find anything. Long story short, I've got a TRS dual switch pedal that I'm trying to use with my Player. It's able to switch effects off/on no problem but when I turn off the Player and power it on again it defaults to both of the effects being on despite me having saved them as "off" in rig manager. Translation being that I want them off when I turn on the unit, not on by default. This only happens when I have my dual switch pedal plugged into the player. Any help would be appreciated.

• Official Post

Are your sure your dual switch meets our specifications? It needs to be momentary (non latching) and normally open. The issue you describe could be explained by a switch, which is normally closed. So the moment the Player detects the switch it interprets the closed contacts as if you hit the button and performs the switching function.

• Burkhard July 19, 2024 at 9:31 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “TRS Switch Not Working Properly on Player” to “Clarified: TRS Switch Not Working Properly on Player”.