• Another mix and polish. I used an Epi LP custom pro with a Mesa Boogie IIC+ profile on rhythm and lead. Ampeg on Squier Precision bass. I mixed the song with the solo in the middle and did the middle parts on the end just to keep the listener interested since there are missing vocals. The intro trill was a little ticky to learn since I had to do up-dn-up picking to be able to come off and hit the A chord (Ab for Eb tuning). I love the sound of inverted chords and used them over the chorus. This is sort of an anthem song with the Chorus something like this;

The trees won't grow, where the rains won't flow

And the eagles fly, in the big blue sky

Everglades

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like I am closer to the goal!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Great one Larry, I still hear some Rush influence, and the drums fit really good , bass still in the background , it could help with the groove if it was more prominent.

Thanks Renaud! I still take Rush comp all day long.

I may be able to squeeze some bass midrange forward but I think the bass lows are about as far as they could go.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.