• Following my last album, here is a fast & funky themed track :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thx to Per for the name of the track ;) & Mats_Nermark for the dist bass rig , as always !

• I like that 70's Funky strumming. Nice track, Renaud!

Thx , that strum is a combination of rhythm chokes palm mutes on a fast stomping wah , I learnt the trick from studying voodoo chile, you should definitely try it to add some percussion to your tracks , like fast bongo beatnik vibe :)

That bass is as nasty as they come!

I really like the way you voiced the left and right rhythm guitars.

Thx Mats, about the bass : I only used the low E string for all my 50+ tracks made with your bass rigs , you can transpose without glitch , and you can use a 1 string guitar lol :)) The trick is to use a great groovy phrasing on that string (it's much harder on a real bass) , that's all I need to get that killer tone , kind of a signature tone from my last album, thx to your rig :)

I'm honored!

Ironically on this one I'm actually most excited by the dirty guitar and wah in there, yeah baby! I guess I just love me some funky grunge

Thx , I'll, take that funky grunge sounds great , and maybe a new title for a new track ;)