Noise gate function update

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I try to only make feature requests that I think could be done without hardware changes, so not sure if this is possible with software change but here goes: I noticed many people forgo the noisegate knob and have to instead take up a slot because the "noisegate" works as more of a "sound conditioner" instead of a "classic downward expander" (What a typical noise gate is). Maybe have 3 settings for the knob and let us free up the first slot since the noisegate is so often implemented. One, being like it is, the "sound conditioner", a 2:1, and a 4:1 (or whatever the two choices are for the noise gate stomp). I think a noisegate gets used so much it would be better having it's own place rather than having to use a slot to get a gate that works like a gate..

• Maybe this should be a separate feature request, but the gate should sense the input (Sidechain input), but should gate immediately prior to the time-based FX (delay, reverb) so between slots 6 and 7. This allows maximum responsiveness and sustain for held notes while simultaneously cutting the most noise. The better hardware gates work this way (e.g., the ISP Decimator II G String) and it is as noticeable improvement in the gate’s behavior.