• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is a short one , it's about the pure joy of playing an empowering Les Paul riff ;)

• I have learned to recognize your sound very quickly as much as Van Halen or AC/DC. :thumbup: I've also learned that no matter what profile I use, I sound like me. I guess I can live with that now and just keep pushing to improve "me". LOL.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I have learned to recognize your sound very quickly as much as Van Halen or AC/DC.

Thx Larry , I have my tones & forkflow , it gives a serious unity to my tracks , I really appreciate to be recognizable , that's quite a achievement as a musician

I've also learned that no matter what profile I use, I sound like me

Well done , at some point , yes you don't need any new gear or profiles , you sound like you want. I only use 10 profiles or less on my KPA now, and 6 from NAM and I cover every ground possible :) The style is something that takes years to develop ( and 1 hour for an AI to reproduce lol ) but it's the best thing in a musician's life.

Nice sound and mood on this one waraba

Thx Per, I really appreciate , the sounds they're always the same now, strat on bright princeton on funk triads , strat clean chorused arp & Dirty shirkey LesPaul leads & Ring mod Bass from Mats on my strat or Jazz bass on Ampeg & a few Arturia synths . That's looks that a gastronomic recipe ;)