Midi controller / pedal for Player

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi,

I've owned a Kemper three times :) and am now interested in the Player.

With the Head and Remote I would generally have a single performance with 5 presets. I'd control volume to FoH, delay mix / feedback via morph and sometimes control a stage monitor with another expression pedal.

Effects would generally be limted to reverb, delay - sometimes switching between slapback and legacy delay.......tremolo effect......very occasionally a subtle flanger.

The Player only seamlessly allows switching between 3 presets so my requirements would be - I think:

• Use the Player expression pedal socket for Volume to FoH.
    • Use a midi controller with an expression pedal for delay mix / feedback - this lets me leave the legacy delay (450ms about 3 repeats) on all the time but blend it in and out.
    • Use a midi controller to switch between 4 or 5 presets.
    • Use the three Player footswitches to turn effects on and off.
    • Ideally control a stage monitor via an expression pedal. But if not, I can fashion a volume pedal that sits in between the stage monitor and the Player.

This set up is all about giving the flexibility I need whilst enjoying the small footprint of the Player.

Any recommendations on a midi device that could do all or some of these things?

Thanks,

Andy

• The RJM Mastermind LT would cover all of your requirements and more. It has two way device control with the Kemper Profiler. It should also work with the Kemper Player out of the box. But the Player doesn't have all of the capabilities of the Profiler. While the PBC isn't cheap, it is a fantastic MIDI foot controller that can also control loopers, pedals and multi-effects.

If you also need a looper, check out the PBC-6x. It combines the same MIDI foot switcher capabilities with a looper that's small enough to fit on a pedalboard. Its loop order can also be arranged any way you want.

• check this thread out: