Chorus louder with latest firmware (Player)

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Can someone else check this please?

Since the latest firmware update for the player (v10.9.8) the chorus effect, certainly when placed post-amp) seems to have a louder output than i recall.

I am finding i have to set the output level of the chorus to around -2.5 so that the ON sound is an comparable output level to when it is in its OFF state.

For anyone switching a chorus effect on & off they will need to make this adjustment get an even level balance.

Is this be design? I am aware there are some psyco-acoustic effects going on but also on a VU meter the output is significantly different.

I would expect this type of effect to be a similar output level when set at output=0 comparing the enabled to disabled sound. (i appreciate this is not the case for gain-based effects such as overdrive, etc)

BTW

I have noticed similar on the rack in the past but only to less of an extent (-1 output level appears the same volume when on or off)

I dont know why but when i post this message i see this (image below):

forum.kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/19336/

yet i cant alter it and when i edit this post that text vanishes. More AI wrongly assuming the users meaning?