Kemper MORPH with RJM Mastermind (and maybe other midi controller)

• I found out a very nice and maybe helpful solution for other lovers of the MORPH function.

I use a RJM Mastermind LT as midi controller. A BOSS FS-7 is the external dual switch that I connected to it.

In the Kemper menu set "momentary" to ON.

Now I take the latch function of the BOSS to ON and see the MORPH state with the LED ON or OFF. (..and pressing it once, not twice for the action, maybe some people know this problem, too).

I use CC#11 to have an immediate MORPH without rise and fall time from zero to hundred percent (0-127).

the other button of the BOSS FS-7 I assigned to CC#80 and the latching switch works including the rise and fall time.

Can't await to figure out what is possible with both function. (I don't want to use an expression pedal.)

A slow vinyl stop function...or a immediately pitch shifted tone or crazy stutter effects with the drive sections...

all the best, maybe it is helpful for someone in the Kemperuniverse, Jeremy

wanted to write Kemper + universe = kemperverse first...but when I read this a second time...better not. :)

EDIT: Together with an BOSS FS-6 I can set button A to LATCH (with rise and fall) and button B to momentary (immediately ON).