Rig manager install problem

• Hi!

I am a new Kemper user.

After installed the 3.5.15 version file on window 11 for kemper player, only an image like the attached picture appears. What does this mean?

I have no idea what more I should do.

I already connected player via USB C on labtop to USB A on kemper

When rig manager start, error message like below poped up

"An unhandled exception occurred in the application. If you click [Continue], the application will ignore this error and continue.

Index is out of range. The index must be non-negative and smaller than the size of the collection.

Parameter Name:index"

I re-installed program for10 times but I couldn't fixed it.

Is this index error message related to Rig Manager not recognizing my kamper player?

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me.

• From the Player's User Manual:

USB Ports (19)

Use the USB type A port to connect USB flash drives for PROFILER backups and operating system updates. Please

consult the chapter Updates, Backups and Sharing Sounds for details.

For KEMPER Rig Manager™, USB audio and USB MIDI connect the USB type B port of the PROFILER Player to

either a USB type A port or a USB type C port on the PC.

✓ The USB type A port can also be used to connect an universal MIDI foot controller or any other MIDI device with

standard MIDI sockets via a USB MIDI adapter. Be aware, that there might be limitations since these adapters often

don’t support SysEx messages.

• Thank you so much for your concern

I already connected USB B also however there is no change at all

• Hello all,

i have a similar problem. I had kemper stage and rig manager worked. Because it was too big for my desk i now bought player...

and also have been instaling and uninstalling diferent verisons of rig manager...

and still cant find my player.

So i would politely ask - what are we doing wrong? Stage worked...why player doesnt?

1.In this moment i managed to install RIG MANAGER Version 3.2.76.17276 which at least opens up...i also made an update and it says thats up to date. I had this for the stage and that worked normally.

2.Im also doing kemper player usb update and currently the red lights have been flashing for 30 minutes -is this normal???

3.Im runing windows 8.1 64-bit is this maybe the problem? (its time to change that?? or buy a mac :(...)

4. when i went to windows control panel...profiler can be seen...but i think there could be missing drivers...can i get profiler drivers somewhere?

5. (I managed to connect it to android app...but you cant do nothing there...)

Than you all for help!

LG

Uros

ps

when i conncet player...ill share you my triamp mk1 profiles...;)

• Thank you so much for your concern

I already connected USB B also however there is no change at all

Ah gotcha. Didn't see where you already tried that. You should open a support ticket if you haven't already. Since both usb-A and usb-C carry voltage there is the possibility of circuit damage when connecting that way as you stated. I'd get with the kemper team to ensure that nothing internal got fried.

• hi , i meet the same problem. i ve solved it, i dont know if my solution can fix your problem, you can have a try.

you can check your window user file name (C:\Users) , if that is not a english name , there will be a problem with rig manager

After i changed the user name from chinese to english , rig manager can run successfully

Hope my solution can work on your pc