Making performances single rigs?

• I have Some performances that I bought. And I want to figure out how to separate and pull out the separate rigs. So I can load them into the new player because that does not support performance mode.

Thanks for any help

Djm

• I will be doing the same when my Player arrives. Set your Kemper to Performance mode and open Rig Manager. Select a rig within the Performance that you wish to save. Right click and select Export (or use Ctrl-E) and a dialog box will open asking you what directory to store the rig in. Locate the directory and click OK. That will save the rig you selected in the directory you chose. I tried a couple and it seemed to work OK. It doesn't remember the directory if you are doing several rigs but it does work.

• I will be doing the same when my Player arrives. Set your Kemper to Performance mode and open Rig Manager. Select a rig within the Performance that you wish to save. Right click and select Export (or use Ctrl-E) and a dialog box will open asking you what directory to store the rig in. Locate the directory and click OK. That will save the rig you selected in the directory you chose. I tried a couple and it seemed to work OK. It doesn't remember the directory if you are doing several rigs but it does work.

Thanks! Do you think the rigs will sound the same if they don't use more than the effects limitations of the player?

• The basic profiles will sound exactly the same. The effects should sound the same as well from the Kemper to the Player. I have all of my effects slots full on most of my rigs on my Kemper so I'll have to get creative when laying out my rigs and slots on the Player but I'm really looking forward to it. The small grab and go device is going to be very handy for me.

• The basic profiles will sound exactly the same. The effects should sound the same as well from the Kemper to the Player. I have all of my effects slots full on most of my rigs on my Kemper so I'll have to get creative when laying out my rigs and slots on the Player but I'm really looking forward to it. The small grab and go device is going to be very handy for me.

Thanks again for the info!!