Need help with recording with Kemper alongside a real amp

• There isn’t a way to tap the signal between Stomp D and the Stack. There are multiple DI options before the stomps and multiple output choices after the stack but not where you want.

It might be possible to use the loop mono in Stomp D but the lack of a return would break the signal path so might need an A/B/Y box. I haven’t tested it.

• There isn’t a way to tap the signal between Stomp D and the Stack. There are multiple DI options before the stomps and multiple output choices after the stack but not where you want.

It might be possible to use the loop mono in Stomp D but the lack of a return would break the signal path so might need an A/B/Y box. I haven’t tested it.

Thanks for the input. I think I managed to solve the lack of return by setting the loop mono mix to 50%

I've tested and the effects before the loop can be heard in both the main output and send 2 output

I wonder if there's any catch to this?

• Good thinking with the mix.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM