Expression Pedal Setup Help Needed

• Hi guys,

I have a Kemper Stage and this is my first time messing with an expression pedal. I pugged in a Mission pedal to slot 3, and successfully got it functioning as a wah pedal for just that 1 profile, working in a heel-off setup. BUT, as soon as I went to my other profiles, I discovered that now EVERY profile globally I have is affected by the expression pedal, acting like a volume pedal where in the heal position the volume drops all the way off and the tuner is engaged. Ugh.

I assume there is some global setting I need to adjust, but I don't know what exactly to do to make the Kemper only allow operation of the pedal when it is actually selected in a effects chain for a particular profile, and disengaged/off for any other profile no matter what position I left the pedal in.

PLEASE HELP.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"