Max out parallel path options

• Currently, there is one option, to set stomp A and B in a parallel path, mainly for bass.

However, especially with external effects in the parallel path (e.g. Boss SY-200), there would also be many more possible options.

Why not offer these two options:

1. Which stomps are in parallel path

none, A, AB, ABC, ABCD

2. Where does the parallel return before

output, REV, DLY, X, stack

1 would allow to assign different number of stomps, which has been asked before. 2 would allow to reuse post effects for free for both paths.

I guess this would offer maximum flexibility (what Kemper is always longing for) maintaining easy understandibility.

I do see lots of possible usages for the parallel path.

Kemper Stage

• Yes, I have two PRS with piezo pickups as well as magnetic pickups and the ability to send signal via two separate outputs. I sometimes connect the mag pickups to the fron input and the Piezo to the Loop Return in Stomp A. I then engage Parallel Path so the Piezo doesn’t go through the amp block. However, as the Loop Return in Stomp A is need for the piezo input I only have one FX slot left for EQ, Compression and Reverb. If I could decide which Stomps should be used for the parallel path I could allocate B and C to EQ and compression which would only leave me short of reverb. If I could merge the parallel path BEFORE the Rev slot I could have the same reverb on both signals.