• In case anyone wants to know, it's like 107* here in Dallas :evil:

For this week's mix, some southern rock with a bit of Australian flair. I decided to mix this as "raw" as possible because my last mixes had the low end up too much and the mids cut too far down. No EQ's on any tracks except for a low cut and compression on the bass, and a compressor and tape FX on the drums. No EQ's or FX on the Master. So, feel free to tell me what to adjust.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• In case anyone wants to know, it's like 107* here in Dallas :evil:

For this week's mix, some southern rock with a bit of Australian flair. I decided to mix this as "raw" as possible because my last mixes had the low end up too much and the mids cut too far down. No EQ's on any tracks except for a low cut and compression on the bass, and a compressor and tape FX on the drums. No EQ's or FX on the Master. So, feel free to tell me what to adjust.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The mix is much more natural sounding and well balanced to me, so job well done! Keep at it BayouTexan !

• Larry on fire! :) Good one, played tightly and overall well sounding. Best moments for me are when the guitars left and right side are not playing the same... then it opens up and more energy comes into the tune. Unfortunately short moments 8o

Well done! :thumbup: 8)

• Thanks Per ! I have to keep remembering that "less is more". I guess I was getting carried away in DAW by EQing this and that and clicking too many non-needed options.

Thanks deadman42 ! :D Looking forward to using LP on the next ones! And LP is really on fire!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.