Rig Manager editable slot descriptions

• Currently in RM the description under the Stomp and Effect icons show the type, like "Kemper Drive" or "Dual Delay", etc. But then that text is just repeated over to the left of the new Morph control as you click on any Stomp or Effect icon. Could those descriptions under the icons be made editable? One thing that's been asked for numerous times has been for a way to know what Preset might have originally been selected, like 808 Mid for a Kemper Drive. Allowing us to edit that label would provide a way for us to enter some text as a way to keep track of that kind of thing. Really no different than having a tag per Stomp or Effect, but right there where you'd be looking at it when loading a rig.

For example, many times I use two Kemper Drives in Stomp slots. It's not always easy to remember which I had set up as what. If I could change those 2 "Kemper drive" labels to "808 mid" and "King Overdrive" (or similar), I'd know exactly what I had intended. Even if the parameters no longer match the original "808 mid" and so on. The label to the left of the Morph control is still going to tell me that these are really "Kemper Drive" regardless of what I label them as. Obviously, there's not much room for large labels, but there's enough to enter at least a brief description.

I'd have added a sample image, but I can't seem to import or paste graphics here anymore.