2 problems: Kemper Stage and Kemper Kone spillover not working and a "pop" when changing rigs

• Hi, I've just bought a bundle Stage + Power Kabinet. Very happy with it.

I've 2 big problems:

- With Kemper Kone active (I'm using Kemper Power Kabinet) the spillover random cut the tails of delay when switching between rigs. Sometimes spillover works, sometimes not.

It happens with factory rigs, bought rigs, free rigs, even with my profiled amp rigs. I've delay on his slot, "spillover off" is not enabled.

It apply to XLR/mains too. If I deactivate the "Kemper Kone" feature then all spillover works perfectly. It's a big deal for me because I use often delays between switching different rigs and this cutted tail is horrible to hear. I've tryied to factory reset, change output parameters, remove all effects but nothing changed. Randomly the spillover not works if I have Kemper Kone active. I've red in this Forum that other users had this problem and solved deactivating Kemper Kone feature but for me it is not possible 'cause I use Kemper Kabinet all the time. Anyone has solved in other ways?

Second problem:

- When I change a rig, after few seconds, there is a "pop" coming from Kabinet. It doesn't apply to XLR/Main outs, but only on the Kabinet. Not a big issue since it is not heard by crowd and mixer but why it happens? Changed power outlet, room, everything. Nothing. It happens with factory rigs, with clean or distorted rigs, bought rigs, free rigs, everything. No factory reset worked. Anyone had this problem?

Thanks all, I have already sent a ticket for the "pop", I will do the same for the big big big problem with spillovers.