Profiling an amp in RM

• I tried a few quick profiles of my Mesa Mk V:25 and they worked great. I couldn’t set up a mic and speaker so I had to use the Mesa’s built in CabClone simulator but it still worked well.

The process is as before but having control from the desktop is nice and the ability to save and edit tags in RM is a game changer. One thing I did notice is that with the bottom editor panel open you need to scroll dow to reach some of the data fields like Cabinet or Speaker details. Every time you enter RM scrolls back to the top and you need to scroll down again to enter the next field. Not a big deal but a little annoying. I tried to resize the editor panel to make more room at the top but it wouldn’t work. However, simply clicking on the arrow in the bottom left closed the editor pane and made all rig tags visible for easy editing.

Very impressed so far 👍

• Wheresthedug ,

Thanks for sharing. I may go ahead and try 9.0 Beta just because I've had my Stage since Jan 2022 and have not profiled any of my 7 amps just because I didn't want to get on the floor or take the Stage out of my setup to sit it on a table. Now that I can leave it in place and profile amps, it might be worth the effort to try the Beta version (something I swore I would never do again).

"Faith don't need no second opinion"