Save a rig from a Performance, to the rig pool, within its effects!

• Hi everyone,

Simple question, I guess.
    I found the answer, but as I found it by myself, I wanted to check if I'm right (and maybe told myself that could maybe help someone...)

Thank you by advance for your advices:

I used to work only in Performance mode with my Kemper Stage. So until now, each time I had to save something, I did it in Performance mode, and until then, never had any problem.

Some days ago, I began to interest myself to the Rig Mode, and I was wondering how to save a rig from a Performance, into my rig pool, within all its effects, just as it runs inside the Performance it comes from.

And here's how I eventually found a way to do so:

- Let's say, I'm in Performance Mode, and I want to save the rig 1 stored in the slot number #1 of that performance. But I want to save it in my Rig Pool with its effects.

- So I would first press Rig, then Store.

That seems to work, but just to be sure this is the official way to do it.
    (Also, if anyone knows where this is described in the Stage manual I'd be curious...)

Thank you

• When You press STORE in Performance Mode a screen opens, where you can select the Destination Performance to store the Performance at.

With Soft button 4 "Export Rig to Pool" on thatv very same screen you add the Rig currently loaded into your browse pool.

Pressing STORE while Rig Settings are open as the same effect and a message "Rig in current Slot exported to browse pool" gets displayed.

In Rig Manager you could copy a Slot of a Performance and paste it into the All Rigs/MyProfiler or All Rigs/Local Library.