Solved: Disabled slots can be mistakenly selected. Feature or bug?

• I have been using a separate performance for each song to have the full flexibility. Each song usually includes 3 sounds saved in slots. Let's say dirty=slot1, clean=slot2 and solo=slot3. But some of the songs don't have the clean sound so I keep slot2 disabled. During a rehearsal I mistakenly selected this disabled slot with my MIDI controller and I was surprised what was coming out of my rack KPA. It was an old rig I was playing with some time ago. So I checked all my disabled slots and all played usually the factory crunch. I can select the disabled slots even with the cross buttons on the KPA even they seem to be empty (no name). Can you guys check the same? I always assumed disabling slots should exactly prevents this to happen, I am running the latest software version 8.6.

• I tested with OS 8.6. Regardless if I send MIDI program changes (absolute method) or control changes (relative method), disabled Slots don't get loaded. Slot 1 of the selected Performance loads instead. I din't test with Rig Manager being involved.

• Yesterday I did a complete test. I can confirm the KPA behaves correctly. When selecting a disabled slot with a MIDI controller (direct method with PC) slot 1 is loaded. It works the same way with the RM connected. At the rehearsal I used the RM a lot and probably selected the disabled slot with it and not with the MIDI controller. I was surprised with the fact I have a sound and it is not the default crunch but something I had played before.