Performance Best Practices

• I think you miss the point. You don't need them in a performance, you can just select from midi and saves loading. I suspect ( not that its an issue) that you are not using performances in the way they were designed/intended, hence why I asked the question of putting all your rhythm sound sin one performance.

Anyway, as you use midi yes I can see you can switch between performances without scrolling, makes sense now.

I certainly don't have to switch off 3 pedals or mess around with volume pedals but then I don't use/need external pedals. I also moved to the remote as other switchers were imprecise - particularly if I accidentally clipped 2 pedals, it would freeze, but hey whatever works for you.

I also came from rack gear ( well back in the 80's) but a trimmed down.

The nice thing about using performances is the easy storing of all 5 (e.g. Lead) sounds in another performance, and then tweaking those for a different guitar. Much faster than individual saving, renaming, assigning new midi pc etc in browse mode.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Edited once, last by Kim_Olesen (February 8, 2022 at 11:31 AM).

• I finally learned how to create the folders I need. I was trying to make folders where they don't belong. I found the computer icon in RM will let me add folders. Don't laugh, I'm only on day 13 of this journey.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• Performances is one of those features i didn’t see any use for, for the longest time. But it really is a powerfull feature that can be used for a lot of things. Organising rigs within a song. Grouping sounds together. Easy copy/pasting of several rigs at a time. Batch assigning midi pc etc…. So now i am all performance mode.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.