Just to confirm I'm not being thick...

• I'm looking at building up a rig in rig manager right?

I'm happy with the FX I've got in the chain so now I'd like to try another amp and Cab

Do I lock all my FX and then double click another profile to load the amp and cab in?

I ask because it swaps in the name of the profile I've just loaded too?

The YouTube tutorials didn't seem to cover... Any help would be great

I saw that I can drag a cab/amp off my rig that's open into my local library but wanted to triple check how I can swap in diff amps when I am happy with my FX etc.

• Personally I'd put the rig in a Performance slot, then copy it to another Performance slot and manipulate the second one.

That sounds sensible. I was suprised the Amp/Cab section didn't work like the FX slots to be honest.
    The other suggestion I've been given was favourite my core amps , AC30, Diezel VH4 etc. Make sure all blocks are empty bar Amp/Cab.

I then Duplicate that rig. Rename, then build up my FX blocks.

• On RM you just need to lock anything you don’t want to change (could be all FX or only some of them) then browse rigs as normal. Only the amp and cab will be loaded from the new rig. You can lock all the FX with two steps. First right click and select Lock All But Amp. Next unlock the Cab manually. Job done.