Times of Grace | Live in Love | Full Band Metal Cover

• Hey Fellow Kemper Fans,

Check out our latest full band metal cover for "Live in Love" from Times of Grace. This band is a side project with some of the members of Killswitch Engage. Guitars recorded via my Kemper profiler of course! I used dual track recording with blended tones - Peavey 5150 on one side and 6505 on the other. Stoked on how this one came out! Thanks for watching! :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fantastic job, I’m afraid I don’t know the original so can’t comment on how close it is or isn’t, but this sounds killer:thumbup:

Thanks Per! The main vocalist on this cover is so good that when I was mixing this project there were times that I didn't know whether I was listening to the reference mix or our version. :D

• That came out great! I would like it more if the mix had more low end especially on the bass -- that would really drive the song into you. Just my 1 cent but still a good job.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• That came out great! I would like it more if the mix had more low end especially on the bass -- that would really drive the song into you. Just my 1 cent but still a good job.

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I agree. Mixing bass is not my strong point at the moment. I always feel its either lacking altogether or sounds overwhelming and muddys up the mix. A delicate balance. Maybe I need to explore more KPA bass profiles?

• Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I agree. Mixing bass is not my strong point at the moment. I always feel its either lacking altogether or sounds overwhelming and muddys up the mix. A delicate balance. Maybe I need to explore more KPA bass profiles?

Bass is PIA. I have been using the Brass Driver Big P profile (no Stomps or Effects) with the Waves C1 Compressor plugin. I'm close but not there yet. Check out my latest mix is this forum. I pushed the low end pretty low on that one. I've been doing this for only a few months but I am determined to get there.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.