Output to FOH. Panning and Delay question.

• What do you guys do if you create a profile with stereo delay or ambiance and then go live with it? Do you just leave the profile as is and just go mono to FOH, or do you modify that profile for just mono delay, etc, or does Kemper merge it to mono when sending out just one output?

Do you guys pan your FOH signal opposite of bassist when live? But what about when you have 2 guitarists? I'm curious about using a PA system in venues that require it. I've never came across a FOH that sounds good. Most are just muddy and distorted as poop.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• What do you guys do if you create a profile with stereo delay or ambiance and then go live with it? Do you just leave the profile as is and just go mono to FOH, or do you modify that profile for just mono delay, etc, or does Kemper merge it to mono when sending out just one output?

If you are plugging into Mono FOH, set the Output Source for your Main Outputs to "Master Mono", and your effects will be summed to mono.

Do you guys pan your FOH signal opposite of bassist when live? But what about when you have 2 guitarists? I'm curious about using a PA system in venues that require it. I've never came across a FOH that sounds good. Most are just muddy and distorted as poop.

Hard panning to one side or the other means the only place in the room where everything can be heard is in the middle of the room. Our bassist and I "sidewash" our onstage amps, so we will be in the FOH, and the engineer for a stereo PA typically mixes the bass dead center, pans the drumset slightly, and pan the two channels of stereo guitar and keyboard enough Left and right, so the instruments are dead center, but, the effect are a little to the left and right.