Kemper PowerRack into Mission KM212P Live

• I recorded this live onstage video this weekend with my little Zoom webcam to capture my onstage tone right off the cabinet. It's behind the mains, so, of course, the vocals are low and the guitar tone is more present, but that's what i wanted; just to capture my Kemper PowerRack/Mission 212 cab onstage. I'd love to hear more vids of Kemper being used live, so post away. (some of these tunes were never rehearsed of played together; we're just an old guy reddirt rock/country band playing for fun, so forgive the clams. i'm just winging 90% of what's on here, so it is what it is.)

cheers,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I recorded this live onstage video this weekend with my little Zoom webcam to capture my onstage tone right off the cabinet. It's behind the mains, so, of course, the vocals are low and the guitar tone is more present, but that's what i wanted; just to capture my Kemper PowerRack/Mission 212 cab onstage. I'd love to hear more vids of Kemper being used live, so post away. (some of these tunes were never rehearsed of played together; we're just an old guy reddirt rock/country band playing for fun, so forgive the clams. i'm just winging 90% of what's on here, so it is what it is.)

cheers,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cool!

Are you also going FOH out the mains, or is the Mission it?