Is there an easy way to swith between to different sounds on stage using a toggle switch pedal?

• I'm expecting my KPA any minute now and would like to take it to practice. However, I need to do 2 things......... switch between 2 sounds (clean and dirty) and use a volume pedal. Is there a quick and dirty way to do this if I have a toggle switch pedal and a volume pedal. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Mj

• You need a stereo temporary switch (non latch) like the boss FS-6, It can be set to switch rigs up/down. No problem with the volume. If you use one of the built in stomps for dirt a normal mono switch will be ok to switch the stomp on/off. No problem with the volume, just use a TRS cable

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hej
    A NON-LATCHING switch is only active when you press the switch.
    Think of a normal lamp cable switch.
    That is a LATCHING switch. When you press it, it stays in the new ON position and the light is on.
    If the lamp switch would be a NON-LATCHING type - the lamp would only be on as long as you press the switch and as soon as you release it will dark.... ;(

Mike