Volume muting

• Hello fellow KPA Users....I have yet another question to throw at the group....How do I mute or turn off volume in these two conditions. 1) when I plug in my headphones...I do not want the speaker to be on, and I do not want to unplug it...2) How do I turn off the loudspeaker when I hit the tuning button on my remote.....I like to mute when I am tuning....thanks again...Rich

• Are you using the powered Kemper?

If so, there is an option to turn off the power amp in the output section. Its near the end of the Output pages.

If you are referring to the main outs to PA or you monitors, you can link/unlink the various volumes to the main master volume knob so that you can turn the main outs down independently of the headphone volume.

As for muting the Kemper when tuning. There is a silent tuning check box. i’m not at my Kemper just now but I think its in the sytem menu.

• I am using the powered version....I will check for the output and look for the silent tuning....thanks much

The "Mute Signal" toggle is the first (left-most) soft key in the Tuner section.

Edit: as far as your headphone/speaker question, just go to page 2 of the Output section. The volume controls are right there.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.