Power Amp volume stuck at -11.7dB?

• Hi everyone, i only purchased my Kemper (Powered version) a month ago therefore im still very new and the solution to my problem may be very simple. But for some reason when i adjust the "Master Volume" knob the "power amp" volume does not increase nor decrease.

Ive been on the output setting along to page 7/7 power amp and the boost is on its lowest 0.0. This only started happening a few days ago when i was playing through my cab.

Thank in advance for the help everyone, im learning alot from all of you already.

(Update) On the "output" setting under page 7/7 (poweramp) i used the browse dial and changed it to default and the power amp volume now moves, but for some reason the power amp volume must hit 11.7 before any of the other volumes are allowed to increase also?

• check the volume link function in the output menu. If you link multiple output levels to the master volume you can create a situation like the one you are describing depending on the actual settings of the individual outs. Either set all levels to the same value or use the volume link only for the monitor/speaker output.