Connecting Kemper to cab AND front of house

• Hey guys.

First of all my apologies for posting this thread, because this question probably has been asked in the past. That being said, English is not my mother tongue, so i will try to be as clear as possible.
    Sometimes when playing a show, the cabs aren't being mic'd. I just plug in my kemper via the main output to the front of house. Then i use my cab sim button and no cabinet. But what do i have to do when i want to use both? Is this possible. Can i connect to the front of house and simultaneously play on my cab? The problem i have is the cab sim button. When i turn it off it sounds like garbage trough the monitors in front and when i turn it on its a cab sim trough my cab and this also sounds terrible. So is there a way to fix this?

I hope someone can help me out!

Cheers

• You should check monitor cab off option from output menu and use merged profiles exclusively. Merged profiles have the full signal like studio profiles, so the FOH will get this from main output, and the direct amp profile (amp part) at the same time, for which you will use the speaker output, if you have a powered kemper or monitor output if you want to use an external power amp.

Edited once, last by Mike K (November 7, 2017 at 9:00 PM).

• Merged profiles will sound better but not essential. I regularly run FOH with a guitar cab not mic'ed.

The issue is that some profiles that sound good via cab sound bad through FRFR, so you need to sort ur profiles out. I was running my Kemper just through a guitar cab and when I switched to FRFR I ditched all my profiles...ultimately it sounds much better BTW!!