SOLD - Suhr Modern Satin HSH - Like New

• I sold my Kemper Toaster, Remote and Mission Engineering Bundle through this forum in March and kept my guitars in hopes of getting into another Kemper later this year, but the guitars are pretty much sitting un-played and since my instrument is bass I'd rather sell the guitars at this point to cover school expenses. I have 100% feedback on eBay...the Suhr is listed at this link; I'll sell it for $1650 + shipping for members of this forum. Accept: Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash.

Suhr Modern Satin Pro HSH - Black Satin in Like New Condition, Includes Suhr Gigbag
    Body/Neck
    Wood: African Mahogany
    Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
    Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical neck profile
    Finish: Satin Acrylic Urethane
    Scale Length: 25.5"
    Fingerboard Radius: 14”
    Number of Frets: 24
    Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel
    Nut Width: 1.650"
    Inlays: Dot
    Electronics
    Bridge Pickup: SSH+
    Middle: ML Standard
    Neck Pickup: SSV
    Controls: 5-Way, Volume, Tone
    Hardware
    Bridge: Gotoh 510
    Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking

• Now that's an awesome-sounding guitar, Rich.

I've banged on about this thing all year here on the forum, often comparing it with the Modern Pro, which I found cold, thin, harsh, overly-bright and sterile.

This baby, on the other hand, is warm, woody, characterful, and great for cock rock, blues and jazz.

All up, just a great guitar, man. Such a pity you have to sell her.

• Well, it's simple, really:

I've got to sell my old audio interfaces (3 of), some RAM, two synths, PCI cards and God knows what else (can't think of it all off-hand), and save a little dough as well for other music-related stuff. I figure I can shuffle priorities around a little and cough up a fur ball for you by December, but I know you're not likely to be able to wait that long.

Still, if you can handle the wait, I can handle the Luke. Well, actually, I'm a mug on guitar (bass player like you!), so it'll probably handle me, but, like you, I know what sounds good, and know I could really use it in my songs; it'd be awesome, man.

Fingers crossed; the spark's in your balls... I mean, your balls are in the park... across the net... that's it - I mean, the ball is in your court, Rich. 8o