delay not working main out XLR

• Hello,

I use perform mode and when soloing I use morphing to add +2db and change delay times, mostly from 3/4 to 3/4 and 4/4 (left and right). Live I use the main outs (XLR to go directly to the FOH).

I noticed however that sometimes there was no delay at all during my solo's. It is strange since I have it programmed onder the solo preset. More people having this problem?

I never experienced this at home using my studio monitors and main out jacks (not xlr)

firmware 5.2.0.12879

• Are you going stereo or mono to FOH? I could imagine you've dialed in stereo as an output mode but going with only one cable (mono) to FOH. So what you hear via FOH is only left or right side of the delay.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I go stereo out. 2 xlr cable and main out set to stereo.

But no delay at all sometimes.

Do you need to pan 100% left and 100% right for the 2 Chanels to have delay left and right separate? Or does this go automatically when you set 2 different delay times on the Kemper?

• I don't know exactly but I have another idea: Please check the ducking settings within the delay. Unless you don't want to control the delay by your picking strenght you want to make sure the setting is exactly <0.0>! Notice that there's a difference between 0.0 an <0.0>.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)