Mission GM-io

• Hi
    I have seen the a.m. speaker and everybody says It sounds great. Does some of you know/own it? I would like to purchase one of this cab....I was very interested in the red sound (I am Italian and could try it) but this mission is substantially lighter which is not that bad for the back....
    Thanks

• Hi
    I have seen the a.m. speaker and everybody says It sounds great. Does some of you know/own it? I would like to purchase one of this cab....I was very interested in the red sound (I am Italian and could try it) but this mission is substantially lighter which is not that bad for the back....
    Thanks

I had the Mission lo and returned it. Yes it looks great and is light but was light on sound as well. Sound was on the bright side. I ended up buying the Friedman ASM10. A bit heavier but much better sound.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• yes still have it

i beliefe, for me, its the best sounding FRFR, had an DXR 10, sounds to clinical, too much of the HF Driver,

tried blue amps, too dark imho, line 6 power cab, very good too but the Mission still sounds the most natural

to my ears

its loud , weight not more than a Princeton, perfect for me