New issue while setting up pedalboard...

• Today I mounted and wired the Remote, 2 expression pedals, my Line 6 G70 wireless, and a tuner (I realize this makes me have to run a cable from the wireless to the Profiler but that's the way I like it.

It is a Temple Audio board with the modules on the side for Ethernet and 1/4".

Issue #1 - If I skip the wireless and plug straight into the Profiler the sound is pristine. If I use the wireless there is extreme noise. I do have the wireless on the board right next to the Ethernet jack. Would that cause the noise? I am not near the board but will move it and see.

Issue #2 - While trying to figure out the noise issue the remote screen went dark and then both the remote and Profiler began scrolling thru all of the performances stopping at 125. I am running the supplied 25 foot Ethernet cable to the pedalboards Ethernet input. From there I have a 2 foot extension running to the Ethernet jack on the remote. Could that be the issue? I did just purchase a PoE injector but have not hooked it up yet.

Anyone experienced either of these things?

Music is my religion.

• I was able to sit with the unit last night.

#1 For some reason my Gate settings were off on 2 patches. I'm sure it was user error. That was the source of the noise.

#2 I plugged in the PoE injector and I've had no issues since.

So I believe that everything is golden... for now. Ha.

Music is my religion.