First Gig with my KPA, Remote and Yamaha DX10

• Hi Piet and welcome to the club,

I also ended with the DXR10 (after a pretty bunch of trials) and I'm also still searching a huge clean sound with lot of punch (like my TwoRock CSR100).
    I copied Zap's Rig and will give it a try this evening.

For studio-use I cannot recommend any specific sound (they all are more than convincing) for live use I got my best results with Bert-Meulendijk-Rigs (commercial) and indeed with some TAF-TwoRock-Rigs (also commercial), which I still had to tweak a bit (as I think, due to our relative high stage-volume). My gain-sounds are o.k. but the clean and slightly dirt-sounds (f.e. like Matt Schofield) and their feel of playing is still different. (I'm an "old school" blues player, and would like to know, if any of the prominent bluesguitar-players in the world uses the profiler live on stage).

Though I'm still on my way to reach my sound-imaginations, I can confirm that this piece of gear is as inventive as the electromagnet pickup at that time. I'm playin the guitar for 35 years now and never met anything comparable. And we all here in this forum try to improve it even more.

I very recently discovered the Showgirl 62 Clean rig from Bert Meulendijk Rig Pack. It's a beautiful clean Fender tone. The rmpacheco Morgan AC20, by contrast, has a bit more edge to it. I love them both, along with the clean JTM30 rig I shared above.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I also like Zappledan's Profile and it's now in my RM-Folder for recording sounds.
    For live-use I prefer my two clean "Matt Schofield"-Rigs. They got a fat Punch in the bass when driven hard in our band context.
    I'd like to share them, but I'm afraid they are based on a Commercial-Profile from "wprom001" because I can't load them up to the rig Exchange.
    How can I check this ?

• I also like Zappledan's Profile and it's now in my RM-Folder for recording sounds.
    For live-use I prefer my two clean "Matt Schofield"-Rigs. They got a fat Punch in the bass when driven hard in our band context.
    I'd like to share them, but I'm afraid they are based on a Commercial-Profile from "wprom001" because I can't load them up to the rig Exchange.
    How can I check this ?

You can't share any rig with components from a commercial profile ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer