Can anyone point me towards a video that.............

• Can anybody point me towards a video that showcases just how flexible the KPA can be within a single profile? Changing the gain, eq etc. I'm trying to educate a bunch of nay sayers who are fixated on this "snapshot frozen in time" nonsense. An idea not helped by Anderton's recent Helix promoting video. They've got it into their heads that you need 100-odd profiles of the same amp with slight variations to cover any ground. I know that I could record something myself, but my dodgy playing would overshadow any toaster glory :(

Thanks in hope :)

• Thanks for the video, and apologies for the delay. I've been away on a mini-break, with no online access. That's the kind of video that I had in mind, but preferably not metal orientated. Was rather hoping for some classic rock type stuff. No offense, but I think metal is one of those love or hate genres. Unfortunately, I'm in the latter camp :(

• Take a look at the Thomas Dill workshop on youtube. Imo its a good presentation of the kpas flexibility. Its not one tweaked rig but he uses good rock sounds and the rig are for free if you like to download them. Good setted effects and a good describing handout downloadable on the kpa site.
    Maybe this tip will help a little

• Take a look at the Thomas Dill workshop on youtube. Imo its a good presentation of the kpas flexibility. Its not one tweaked rig but he uses good rock sounds and the rig are for free if you like to download them. Good setted effects and a good describing handout downloadable on the kpa site.
    Maybe this tip will help a little

Hi again. I had a look, but, unfortunately for me, I could only find a German video. And my German is not good. Shame, as it looks a very comprehensive overview.

• Can anybody point me towards a video that showcases just how flexible the KPA can be within a single profile? Changing the gain, eq etc. I'm trying to educate a bunch of nay sayers who are fixated on this "snapshot frozen in time" nonsense. An idea not helped by Anderton's recent Helix promoting video. They've got it into their heads that you need 100-odd profiles of the same amp with slight variations to cover any ground. I know that I could record something myself, but my dodgy playing would overshadow any toaster glory :(

Thanks in hope :)

I do not believe a video exists that specifically shows the "tweakability" of a sample KPA profile. I agree, Bilbo, that this would be an excellent idea.

However, with that said, this particular Kemper Tutorial get's close to what you are talking about:

EDIT: I just watched this tutorial again, and it may be exactly what you are looking for.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sincere apologies. I thought I'd answered this post ages ago. Thanks for the video suggestion, though I had seen that one before, and, although very useful, it doesn't quite tick all the boxes. I guess I might have to conjure up something myself when I get a chance. Thanks all :)

• There's a misunderstanding and a diverse use of the concept at the basis of this querelle.

If you tweak a lot, of course the Profiler will not sound like the original amp anymore (I am referring to tweaking those controls that belong to both the original amp and the Profiler). The Profiler's tonestack elements for example do not interact the way the original amp's ones do.
    Having said this, each profile is a whole amp with an incredible set of parameters and controllers which actually surpass any existing amp in terms of versatility and tweackability.

Summin up, if you want to exactly reproduce an amp's behaviour at any knob position, you'd better take more than one profile.

HTH